Saturday, February 23, 2008

In God alone

I have been to the valley of weeping
The valley of sorrow and pain
You hold me with two both hands oh Lord
All the comfort was in me
Life for me is getting jaded
A devine help is what I need
Lord, you're my only hope and chance
Because all my fears are coming back when I glance
I have been encountering a lot of problems
But I think is really what it seems
God give us those confront challenge
For that was His desire for us to move on in that certain cage
So whenever we may been through
Our problems continue to grow
Have faith and aim for pedestal
Because this only show that you are strong individual.

2 comments:

Odette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Odette said...

That spoke it all... Thanks to Him... Take good care always sai!!! miss yah! Love yah! Mmmmwah... pls extend my regards to all... ;-)